ENT Doctor Or Audiologist for Hearing Loss?

Wonder if you should see a ENT doctor or Audiologist for hearing loss?

You should see an ENT doctor if:
You have earwax buildup issues
You believe your hearing loss may be connected to current medical issues
You have additional symptoms (ringing in ears, headaches, sinus pressure, etc.)

You should see an audiologist if:
Your complaints are mainly loss of hearing ability
You have long-term or gradual hearing loss
You have no medical conditions that could be associated with hearing loss

Peak ENT is your Hearing Solution – with our audiology team and physicians working closely together to keep your hearing your world.
#hearingloss #hearing #hearingaids #ENT#Audiology #careforyourhearing #peakENT#earwaxbuildup #tinnitus #ringinginears#helporhearing