Top ENT Doctor in Broomfield Colorado.
Meet Peak ENT, Colorado's ENT and Voice Center Specialist.
Peak ENT provides Broomfield with comprehensive treatment and surgical procedures for ear, nose, and throat conditions. Our team is comprised of board-certified and fellowship-trained physicians, audiologists, and speech therapists. At Peak ENT we strive to make every patient’s visit as easy and comfortable as possible at all of our four offices, Denver, Broomfield, Golden, and Brighton. Looking for a ENT in Broomfield? Contact us today to book your next appointment!
“Taking care of our patients is our number one focus… At Peak ENT, we are a patient first clinic.”
Office-based procedures performed in the Broomfield & Golden offices under local anesthesia include:
- Minimally Invasive Sinus Surgery including Balloon Sinuplasty
- Limited Septoplasty (fixing a deviated septum)
- Closed Reduction of Nasal Fracture (fixing a broken nose)
- Inferior Turbinate Reduction (to improve nasal breathing)
- Transnasal Esophagoscopy (TNE)
- Endoscopic Biopsies of the Larynx, Trachea and Esophagus
- Laser Treatment of Laryngeal and Airway Lesions (benign and cancerous)
- Laser Treatment and Dilation of Airway Stenosis (narrowing)
- Injections of the Larynx for Vocal Cord Paralysis, Tremor, or Spasmodic Dysphonia